Search Selected Revolutionary War Websites:

I have a new home! Check it out here:

www.MyCrazyRevWarLife.com

Come see what's new:

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hubbardton, VT July 2007


Hubbardton was another fun event (okay I admit it, I thought they were all fun!). Since it was so close to July 4th, we got to see some nice fireworks over the tree line from a nearby town on Saturday night. The men had a nice hill to battle on. At one of the battles, they actually fought a good part of it on the other side of the hill, so we didn't get to see that part, but I am sure they had a blast! The video below is from the battle, you can hear Kolby talking, he was quite excited about this battle. After the battle was done, Kolby saw Kris laying dead on the ground (Kris enjoys playing dead sometimes). Kolby yelled out "There's my Daddy! He's dead!" It was quite funny for the crowd. If you want to see some more pictures from the day check them out in my album.



Believe me yours faithfully,
Rachel

No comments: